SATURDAY NOVEMBER 20th !
Ski Sale & Swap
William H. Rowe School
9:00 to 12:00
- Additional coaches
- Uniforms / race suits
- Ski Camps
- Lift tickets / trail passes
- Training Camps
We need your help. Please sign up today and volunteer. It doesn’t matter if you are a first year Middle School ski parent or a an “old pro” – all talents and no talent is welcome and no experience is necessary!
- Friday, November 19, from 4:45pm – 8:00pm. Set up and equipment check in
- Saturday, November 20, from 7:00am – 3:00pm. Vendor set up, SALE, take down
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me, Mark Donahue firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for making the Yarmouth Ski Swap a spectacular event!
- High School skiers are NOT eligible to participate (per Maine High School League rules)
- Middle School skiers are expected to volunteer as follows:
- HMS skiers last names beginning with A-L will work Saturday, November 20, 7:00am – 8:00am
- HMS skiers last names beginning M-Z will work Saturday, November 20, 12:00pm – 1:00pm
- Please mark you calendars for those dates / times today and arrange to get your student to YES
SELL YOUR GEAR !
A percentage of sale proceeds go to the seller with a percentage going to support Yarmouth Ski Club to support Middle and High School Nordic and Alpine programs.
Drop off your used gear for consignment: William H. Rowe School – 52 School Street on Friday, November 19, 5:00pm – 8:00pm.
Unsold item pickup: Saturday, November 20, 2:00pm – 3:00pm
Checks will be mailed the following week for sold items. Unsold items not picked up become property of the Yarmouth Ski Club.